martes, 27 de agosto de 2019

BLOG 1: A country i would like to visit

when i think of a place to I would to visit, I think whats is a thing I would to see in there, for example, I like to much basketball, I would to visit United State, more specific New York to visit the Madison Squere Garden, but I want to see the Architecture of the place,  also in New york, to visit a Empire state and Central Park, that is a my places to visit in New york.


The Madison Squere Garden is a basketball stadium, this is a most famous in the United States, I dream with a one day to throw into the basket of this arena or play basketball there.
The places I would to see the Architecture are many, for this I thinks to the best biulding too see in this country is a Empire State, is a biuldings for my interest because the architect use other desings of the biuldings to desing the Empire State, that is very caracteristic of the time, is a modernist skycraper of 380 meters high.




Resultado de imagen para madison square garden

2 comentarios:

  1. I really like the design of the stadium roof :0

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really like the design of the stadium roof :0 (I made a mistake with my profile hahaha)

    ResponderEliminar