martes, 10 de septiembre de 2019

BLOG 3: THEMED POST (one)

Feel the air in a hill 

I Always things when I will go to the hill of my house, for the university I havent time or I have hard to ordening my time, When I was go to the school, everyday I was go to my hill, yes, my hill, I reared there, I growed there and I want my children grow up there, because it is my favourity place of my home.
I climbed the hill all the time, when I needed to thinks or just clear my head, with my friends to have fun or execise, with my family for lunch and walk about the hill, all there is a mamories and experience very beautifull for my.
But nothing last forever, today they bought the land where the hill is and the owners prohibited the passage for build a condominium, destroy a natural enviroment to build more houses, destroy the habitat of the animals there,
I have very much desagre with this way of thinking.

There are always other opcions, I thinks a form to live in harmony, with the natural, its fauna and flora.


Resultado de imagen para colina chile

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario