jueves, 11 de julio de 2019

My best partner of walk.

 when a was a boy, my grandfather give to me a horse, a small horse of brown fur and horsehair black colour, I remember I was a very happy and my grandfather called him niko, yes, just like me lol.
When I could, we went with my horse to walk to the hill in the afternoon, I enjoyed that very much, in the hill, niko ate grass and I played on the stones.
I have beautiful memories with him, and other not vary beautiful, he bounced me of his back may times, that it´s funny and painful but I loves my horse, is my best friend and partner of walk in the hill.
Today he is very big and beautiful, is 18 years old and it has a lot energy to walk the hill with me.
I will continue to enjoy your company because I think that he too.









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario