miércoles, 29 de mayo de 2019

My first show

I'm a crab, in this photo I was a 7 years old and  I´m with my cousins, In this show I danced the song ''under the sea'' of the movie The Litlle Mermaid in the mother day and I was the crab.
In this moment I was in the kindergarten  and my mother, my aunt, my grandmother, my grandfather and cousins went to see my show.
My grandmother took this photo  and  put it in the room.

I remember that in the show all my classmate and the aunts of garden get dressed a sea animals and we dance taken from hands, it was funny.
My mom recorded me and sometimes we see it to remember the show, my aunt always see it, she loves me! omg

I like this photo because it reminds me of where I come from and my infancy, now that disguise of crab is saved and will pass to my younger brother for he show.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario