miércoles, 15 de mayo de 2019

Basketball in my day to day life.

I have played basketball for 3 years. In the school, I played with my Friends and trained in the team of the school. I go to play in the park court but I like training to, for this reason I train a lot.
I like basketball because it is dificult but not imposible, I also  play with my girlfriend in my free time and because I want to improve my game.
The basketball consist in putting the ball into the basket from the enemy team, you can do it with a shoot or a entrance direct, and defence the basket own. 
the sport is very funny!! but it is not easy, the training is a only method for play god the sport.

The Training

In the training, I go to  learning everithing for the game and practice shoots, pass, entrance, to play with the team and tactic in the game. I train 3 times in the week for improve my game.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario